• Regrettably we no longer have any family rooms available and a maximum number of guests in any suite would be two.
• We regret that we are unable to accept children under the age of 5 years of age and any child with your party will be counted as a single person in a twin or double bedded room (maximum number of persons in any room is strictly two).
* Guests are welcome to arrive any time between 4 and 6 p.m. on their day of arrival; if you require an earlier check-in or a later check-out a £10 surcharge will apply on both occasions, this is strictly on an available basis.Please enquire beforehand for confirmation.
* Check-out on the day of departure 7:30.a.m. - 10:30.a.m.
• A minimum 2 night stay is required when making your reservation, but we will occasionally accept a one night stay with a surcharge of £10 per room.
• Discount of £10 per room on a single occupancy.
• No dogs except assistance guide / hearing dogs and this would be by arrangement only. We do not charge for this service.
• Credit card facilities incur a 2% charge, debit cards do not incur a fee, cash or cheques drawn on any UK Bank with a valid guarantee card is acceptable.
• Booking conditions: We request a deposit equivalent of your first night's stay which is non-refundable. original date of intended stay. We reserve the right to charge 100% of the full rate if cancellation / curtailment is made within twenty eight days of the arrived date, unless we are able to re-let the room. (We recommend that you consider UK holiday insurance such as the Cancellation Plan offered by Travellers Protection Services Limited) (0870 7744056 or visit www.cancellationplan.com)
Bank Holiday Weekends: - please note that it is a requirement that a minimum 2 nights stay is booked.